At iSharePoint, we respect the privacy of our users. By using the Service, you consent to the collection and use by us and/or any Rewards Provider of the personal information that we and/or any Rewards Provider collect from and/or obtain about you (“Personal Information”). Your Personal Information that iSharePoint holds will be held securely and in accordance with applicable law. iSharePoint will only use your Personal Information for the purposes of your participation in the Services and will not disclose it to a third party without your consent.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that iSharePoint may share your Personal Information with (i) any of iSharePoints’ affiliates, (ii) any Rewards Provider who you have signed up with through the Service (“Eligible Rewards Provider”), and (ii) any of its third party licensors, supplies and vendors related to the Services, provided that such licensors, suppliers and vendors shall not be entitled to use your Personal Information except for the limited purposes of providing the Services and for record keeping. You acknowledge and agree that iSharePoint, any iSharePoints’ affiliate and any applicable Eligible Rewards Provider may exchange your Personal Information with each other and may use the Personal Information that they obtain directly from you or from each other for the purpose of marketing to you (including by email or text message) their products and services that you might find attractive, and you consent to such use.
Information Collection and How it is used
- • iSharePoint collects personal information when you register with iSharePoint to use iSharePoint services or to post content on iSharePoint.
- • When you register we ask for your email address and personal information such as your name.
- • iSharePoint automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie, and the page you request.
- • iSharePoint uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
IP Addresses are automatically reported by your browser each time you view a web page. Your IP address is stored in our user registration databases when you register with iSharePoint. IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including:
- • To diagnose or service technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- • To estimate the total number of users visiting iSharePoint from specific geographical regions.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- • You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
- • If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use iSharePoint’ products or services that require you to “sign in,” and you may not be able to take full advantage of the iSharePoint service.
- • iSharePoint uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- 1. Access your information when you “sign in”.
- 2. Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using iSharePoint’ services.
- 3. Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- 4. Conduct research to improve iSharePoint content and services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- • iSharePoint will never rent or sell your personal information.
- • Generally, iSharePoint does not share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies without your consent except to provide products or services you’ve requested and in the following circumstances:
- • iSharePoint may be required to disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas, warrants, court orders or legal process or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- • iSharePoint reserves the right to share all personal data collected via app or iPad terminal with iSharePoint clients.
Editing and Deleting Account Information. Security.
- • You can change your iSharePoint Account Information, at any time.
- • We may send you certain communications relating to the iSharePoint service, such as service announcements and administrative messages, that are considered part of your iSharePoint account.
- • You can delete your iSharePoint account at any time from your account page; however, please note that your identification information may remain in GetOne Reward’s records for some period.
- • We limit access to personal information about you to our employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- • Your iSharePoint Account Information is password-protected.
- • In certain areas, iSharePoint may use SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
iSharePoint may update this policy at any time for any reason. If there are any significant changes to how we handle personal information we will send a notice either to your iSharePoint Message Inbox, the email address used to register your iSharePoint account, or by placing a prominent notice on our site.